Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One Dozen Cupcakes - FREE!

UPDATE:  Sarah sent me an email on 5/7 saying that there has been a death in the family and she needed to postpone my order.  I'm not sure if she still intends to offer this deal.

I was cruising around on craigslist last night (very bored at work), and I found an ad for FREE CUPCAKES!  I figured it was too good to be true, but since I would do anything for free cupcakes, I looked into it, and it's actually a sweet deal.  

Sweetcakes Cupcake Bakery is a new home-based business in Colorado Springs.  Sarah, the owner, recently moved to town and before opening a storefront, she thought she would spread the word about her delicious cupcakes by letting us have a taste.  Sarah will bake and deliver one dozen cupcakes within 10 miles of Fort Carson for FREE!  I just talked to her and we are going to meet at the Citadel Mall so she doesn't have to drive all the way out to my house.  

Check out her website at www.sweetcakescupcakebakery.com for a list of flavors.  I chose Orange Creamsicle, which is orange flavored cupcake with vanilla pudding filling and orange frosting (doesn't that sound dreamy?). 

Don't worry, I asked Sarah if she would mind if I told friends and family about this and she said to spread the word!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment