One of my new year's resolutions was to take advantage of the beautiful hiking trails in Colorado Springs more often. "Baby" is getting heavier every day, and I'm not exactly in fourteener condition, so I turned to Google to find suggestions for easy local trails. So...are there are no blogs dedicated to hiking trails in Colorado Springs? Or local restaurant reviews? At least nothing that my search engine skills could detect.
Maybe there are people out there who would appreciate posts about:
- Baby-friendly hiking trails within 45 minutes' drive of Colorado Springs
- Unique, affordable mom-and-pop restaurants
- Sweet deals found locally, from coupon/rebate freebies to cheap entertainment ideas
- Sabey family updates, including too many pictures of my sweet little angel Baby
- Miscellaneous tidbits, such as book recommendations, gardening adventures at high altitude, and recipes
Thank you for visiting my blog, and please take a moment to leave a comment with any content suggestions. Come back soon!