Monday, April 27, 2009

Baskin Robbins 31 cent Scoop Night


Here's a sweet deal for ya:  Baskin Robbins ice cream for 31 cents per scoop! 
  • Wednesday, April 29
  • 5 pm to 10 pm
  • Limit 3 scoops per person
  • Sales benefit the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) National Junior Firefighter Program
Plus, did you know that you can get free ice cream on your birthday if you register on their website?  www.baskinrobbins.com

Oh, and I hope you don't mind that I put advertising on my blog.  I'm just curious... can you blame me?  If you find it really annoying please leave a comment and I'll get rid of it.  I'm sure I'll make big bucks with my avid readership :).


Speaking of yummy treats, here's a picture of Baby after eating her birthday cake (I didn't get any pictures of her eating but will upload a video soon!).  Her first taste of sugar was successful.  I'm sure if she had a tooth it would be a sweet one!  I gave her a huge slice and then felt guilty so I stole it away when she was halfway done (which is probably what I should have felt guilty about; what kind of a mom does that?).  Don't worry, she didn't notice it was gone.   By the way, the brown stuff on the side of her head is not hair, it's chocolate.  That's my girl!  

 (Thanks for the picture, mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment