Sunday, May 17, 2009

Have you heard of Swagbucks?


Search & Win

I discovered this weird search engine that rewards you for using it.  Every time that you complete a search with Swagbucks, you enter for a chance to randomly win points that can be redeemed for a variety of prizes, including books, video games, musical instruments, gift cards, and more.  I'm saving my points for an Amazon.com gift card so I can buy whatever I want!  

I know what you're thinking...you love Google, so why trust some random new search engine?  Swagbucks is actually powered by Google, and I've tested both and found that they produce identical results (just a different layout).  I've been using it for a couple weeks and have earned 31 swagbucks so far.  To give you an idea of what that means, you can get a $5 gift card to Amazon.com for 45 swagbucks.  It'll take a while to earn prizes, but I use search engines all the time, so why not be rewarded for it?  

I'm only blogging about this for my own selfish benefit :).  For each of my friends that signs up, I will be rewarded with Swagbucks whenever you are rewarded!  The same will happen for you when you invite friends of your own.  Search and win!

If you decide to sign up, would you mind leaving a comment here to let me know?  Thanks!

Thanks to Common Sense with Money for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment