Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Concert Sunday!


Pikes Peak Flute Choir Spring Concert
Sunday, April 25, 3:00 pm

Join the Pikes Peak Flute Choir, led by Karen Morsch, and go “Over the Edge” in a spring concert that takes the listener through images of land, sea, and air. This concert will be presented in the sanctuary of Bethel Lutheran Church, located at 4925 Farmingdale Drive. The flute choir includes nearly forty members and has instrumentation from piccolo down through contrabass flute. Gerald Grandel, featured percussionist, will join the flute choir’s Small Group. Concert starts at 3 p.m. and admission is free and open to the public.

logocropped.jpg

I'm the one playing the gold flute! See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I just read your past posts about Claire's birthday party and the one about being pregnant, and they are great :) That was SO cute that Claire was so excited about her party and that she was dreaming about it. And your one about being pregnant brings back lots of memories...I guess I shouldn't tell you about the sale going on at Old Navy, right? And how I just bought 4 new pairs of pants (the first pants I've bought since being pregnant). I won't tell you about that ;)
    I'm so excited for you to meet Clod! :)

    ReplyDelete